We’re seeking a casual employee to contribute to the development and progress of football in South West QLD and its affiliated clubs by undertaking administrative duties.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Conduct reception duties and answer incoming calls to the office.
- Assist clubs with PlayFootball enquiries.
- Assist with Toowoomba Football Leagues competition to include Sports TG, Draws, team sheets
- Assistance with coordination of specialised programs i.e. Holiday Clinics, Social Competitions
- Assistance with coordination of events i.e. – Promotion Days, Presentation Evening, Grand Final weekend
- Assistance with coordination of media and referees
- Coordinate local Futsal competition
- Ensure all seasonal records are correctly filed and stored to conclude each season in preparation for a new season
Click here to view the full Position Description including knowledge, skills and behaviour required.
Applications close by 5pm on the 23rd September 2020. All applications to be sent to email@example.com.