Football Queensland South West is one of 10 Zones in Queensland responsible for the administration and governance of football (soccer) throughout South West Queensland.
Our area is bounded by Stanthorpe in the south, including Warwick District, east to Laidley & Gatton including Toowoomba, up to areas in the South Burnett area including Kingaroy, Yarraman, Wondai & Nanango, areas around Dalby & Chinchilla and west to Roma, St. George & Goondiwindi.
Our Zone is one of the largest in area in Queensland eastimated at 440,000kms.
The Associations in each town are called Competition Administrators and are responsible for controlling the game of football (soccer) with the affiliated clubs within their boundaries.
These are known as:
- Football Toowoomba
- Football Stanthorpe
- Football South Burnett
- Warwick District Football Club
- Football Dalby
- Football Chinchilla
- Roos Goondiwindi Soccer Club
- Roma & District Junior Soccer Association
- St. George Junior Soccer Club
- Toowoomba & SWQ Raiders – registered in SWQ, but play in the Football Brisbane competition